When you join the Lambretta Club USA, you are connecting with Lambretta owners and enthusiasts all over the world.
- To educate and facilitate the exchange of information and expertise to the public in the service and preservation of vintage Lambretta motor vehicles by providing the public answers and resources to Lambretta motor vehicles and all related concerns.
- To raise awareness of the historical significance of Lambretta motor vehicles and the heritage associated with their development here in the United States of America.
- To strive continually to promote the image of vintage Lambretta motor vehicles, in local communities and on state and national levels.
- To support all efforts to improve the development and distribution of vintage Lambretta motor vehicles products and services, related to the preservation and use of the vehicles.
- To support and seek to improve available vintage Lambretta motor vehicle products and services, and to refrain from attacking unfairly the products, services or methods of others.
- To encourage members to refrain from the use of misleading advertising in the sale of vintage Lambretta motor vehicle products or services, and to be honest and fair in all exchanges.
Outside of being a member of the finest National Club in the world, you also get:
- Roundel patch to be used in conjunction with yearly rocker patches (1st year only)
- Yearly rocker patches notating how long you have been a member (after 1st year)
- Yearly decal notating how many years you have been a member (after 1st year)
- 10 year member patch (after 10 years of membership)
- Discounted registration to Lambretta Jamboree
- Ability to purchase tickets to Euro-Lambretta
- The Specialist Members Magazine (currently 3 times a year)
- Discounts with participating dealers
- Monthly Email Newsletter
- Supporting the LCUSA's continued efforts to obtain, archive and share original parts and workshop manuals
- Access to member's only club forum
- Access to various contests and give-aways through the LCUSA club forum